A career with American Engineering Corporation is a challenging and rewarding experience in which you have the opportunity to work directly with members of both the local and military communities in a very wide variety of fields including IT, construction, design, heating and air conditioning, security, and more.
American Engineering Corporation takes pride in its diverse, international team of engineers and technicians. Our teams provide the strategic and tactical expertise to help customers meet their business and compliance requirements. If you are looking for a unique and exciting career in a work environment that is constantly evolving to take advantage of the latest technology, then please check our recurring job openings below.
In accordance and compliance with current Japanese employment requirements, American Engineering Corporation pre-requisites for employment include, but are not limited to;
- Japanese Nationals or personnel possessing a valid Japan VISA and must possess a valid Japan Driver's License. International Licenses are not valid for personnel residing in Japan.
- SOFA status personnel are considered for employment with the SOFA sponsor's command approval.
- In addition to item (a), AEC can provide a VISA; however, based on article 19 of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act, VISA can only be provided when the individual possesses a trade, license, or degree which can not be found in the local employment market.
How to Apply
Please send the Application for Employment along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and fax it to us at +81-98-897-1086; attention to HRO.
- Site Lead
Overall construction project management primarily for sites on U.S. military installations.
・Develop Project documents (Process Schedules, Construction Plans, Procedures, Quotations)
・Documentation for site management, estimation
・Coordinate submittals to end-users
・Develop construction drawings (using CAD)
・On-site check and meeting for properties
・Subcontractor management including construction request, budget control, materials arrangement
・On-site construction management and safety control
・Arrangement/management of material transporting vehicles
- Security Project Manager
Overseas Security System (Access Control System, Intrusion Detection System, CCTV Camera System) product sales and project management of implementation projects to global companies.
Product sales and proposals
Security consultant, design, quotation creation
・Procurement and subcontractor orders
・Schedule and progress management
・Project coordination (coordination with related project stakeholders and vendors)
・Installation management (Site management, subcontractor coordination)
・System setup and configuration
・System function test and commissioning
- Mechanical / Electrical Project Engineer (Engineering Design /Cost Estimating)
■Design engineering and estimating for projects directed by assigned superviors
- Review/evaluate customer Request for proposal
- Site survey & report
■Project plan development
- Tracking ordered materials and delivery progress
- Work schedule development (Materials, subconstructor, contract period of performance, customer request, facilities access, etc)
- Project documentation
- Project manager (Maintenance Dept.)
Main work is maintenance and management service related to air conditioning on base
・Manage and supervise site workers
・Manage small-size construction
・Meeting with prime contractors etc.